Why Choose the MEAN Stack Course and Certification by Cambridge InfoTech, Bangalore?
The MEAN stack is a leading course for students who want to learn how to build versatile applications using Angular1 and NodeJS. The mean stack course also explains the ExpressJS framework as well as MongoDB as well as how to replace Angular1 with Angular 2+ in an effective manner. Students can take advantage of the MEAN Stack certification by Cambridge InfoTech to get information about improvements in the world of all things Angular. Students can practice with live examples how to achieve speed, highly reactive, scalable applications with trainer support all along the modules.
Each module is broken into separate segments to give a comprehensive understanding to students of MEAN Stack as a whole. By the end of the course, students will gain a deeper perspective on traditional application building and also how to use the MEAN Stack course for versatile and non-conventional app development purposes.
Additional resources about Angular are given to our students to help them understand other concepts that can further enhance their education prospects in the future. Core concepts and fundamentals for additional concepts are also explained in detail so that the MEAN Stack course can be paired with other coding and IT courses to build a strong career path in the IT sector.
Career Prospects with the MEAN Stack Course by Cambridge InfoTech, Bangalore
The IT sector, not only in India but also worldwide is on a constant lookout for talent and most jobs are given to students with certifications. As technology evolves, so does the course content by Cambridge InfoTech Bangalore which means that our MEAN Stack course has all the latest updates, and information you need to keep you abreast of the technological developments in the current era. Our comprehensive MEAN Stack course can help you get some of the best jobs in the IT sector with ease through our resume building, resume support, mock interviews, certification preparation work, and placement solutions. These value-added perks are given to all of our students as part of the course module.
Benefits of Choosing Cambridge InfoTech Bangalore as Your Institute of Choice
- The MEAN Stack course is drafted, tailored, and created to suit the needs of students looking for a hands-on approach
- The course covers important topics about MongoDB and Angular at great length which enables our students to use the acquired knowledge even later on especially while on the job
- Our courses are highly flexible, we don’t rush you to learn, and we work according to your schedule
- Our trainers are highly qualified, skilled, and professional IT professionals with a passion to impart knowledge
- Our certifications and accreditations are recognized by both institutes and MNCs in India and even internationally
- Our placement service is one of the best in the country
- Our past students have a 97% placement history
- Our trainers are thoroughly vetted on the basis of knowledge and professionalism and an initiative to teach
What you'll learn?
- Learn the right way to build real functional Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand the core concepts that make Angular work and how Angular interacts with Backend operations
- Learn tried and tested ways to connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Practice using MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on Backend
- Practice with exercises to understand how to use Express JS as a NodeJS Framework
- Learn the best ways to provide a perfect experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Understand ways to enhance the functions of any Angular + NodeJS application by adding features such as Error Handling
- By the end of the course, you will learn all ways to use Frontend and Backend MEAN Stack fundamentals to build fully-functional and versatile applications
In this module, To begin with, you will understand the goals, objectives, and summary of the entire course. You will get to know the author, his areas of expertise and his accomplishments. Later, you will explore Visual Studio Code, its installation process and how to set it up for your coding environment. You will start learning about the MEAN stack from the most fundamental element, which is MEAN Stack Architecture.
Getting Started with Node.js
In this section, you will walk through the most integral part of the MEAN Stack, i.e. Node.js. You will get your hold on its installation process. You will also get to learn many significant parameters of Node.js like Node.js module, event loops, Node.js HTTP module, how to create servers and work with them.
Server-Side Development with Express
In this module, you will start learning about the Express framework the installation process. You will understand the most basic functionalities like testing your framework. You will get a hold on how to create various pages in Express, how to delete the data. Finally, you will master the concept of REST APIs.
Getting Started with MongoDB
In this module, you will start learning about MongoDB, a NoSQL database and its installation process. You will get a hold on how to use MongoDB Compass, shell interface. You will learn how you can establish a connection with MongoDB Database
Configuring the Backend
Moving on to the most interesting part, in this module, you will learn and play with the CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations of the database. You’ll have fun playing with the data by applying various sorts of command to segment or retrieve the data
In this module, you will grasp all the fundamental concepts of front end development. You’ll start by understanding Angular.Js, its key functions and elements. You will also learn how to work with Angular.Js, creating its file structure. This section will make sure that you learn code in Angular like a pro.
Configuring the Frontend
In this module, you will learn the configuration process of the front end. This section involves a detailed breakdown where you will know how to configure the aspects like navigations, templates. You will also work with forms and get to know how the data validation is performed.
Performing CRUD Operations
This section involves a lot of detailed study of CRUD operations. Learn how to read,write amd manipulate the database to retrieve the information as per your requirements. Understand the concept of dependency injections, why they are needed and how they work.
Get to know the final takeaways of the course. Get your hands dirty with fun and simple exercises.
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Students with intermediate computer knowledge should also have an understanding of the following concepts to be eligible for applying for this course.
- Basic knowledge of Angular
- Basic knowledge about Nodes
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB
- Note - All intermediate-level and advanced concepts are taught in this course. Refresher training modules are also provided from the start to the end of the course.