Internet of Things (IoT)
Best Course for IoT Certification In Bangalore
Imagine a reality within our world where you can control things to do certain tasks that you have built them to do. In this reality, you have supreme power to build these devices, code them and also understand exactly how to program them as per changing and evolving technology. The world of IoT consists of devices, vehicles and buildings being able to communicate to a network and the internet to take action. These devices also known as IoT things can also be programmed to communicate with one another.
There is a large scope for IoT builders, coders and designers in India, and the requirement for hiring skilled professionals has increased significantly in the last 2 years. With Cambridge Infotech Certification you get both theory and practical knowledge. Our trainers have vast experience in coaching students with basic knowledge of the subject and making the experts at the given task through interactive training sessions and constant guidance.
Why choose IoT Training and Certification?
While this is a relatively new idea and concept, at this point there are already over 200 billion such IoT things installed and this number is set to grow. Using 3 Million PetaBytes of Embedded System Data, these devices across all verticals have a value of $9 Trillion and this estimated value is rapidly rising with each day.
The IoT course offered by Cambridge Infotech Institute can teach you to harness these skills, to create your choice of IoT products right from the basics. This course will also teach you to control and market these items in the most versatile ways. Starting from hardware to software, you will be taught various practical applications for IoT solutions. You will be taught the right way to build, code and market devices across various verticals including but not limited to assisted living, building security and home automation.
Trainer Skills and Portfolio
- More than 10 Years of experience in Internet of things technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time IoT projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
Benefits of Choosing Cambridge InfoTech Institute IoT Courses
- IOT Placement Training In Bangalore
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 97 per cent Placement Record
- 980+ Interviews Organised
What you'll learn?
- Through hands-on interactive sessions you will learn, practice and understand these concepts and many more
- Learn the various techniques to enable you to independently design, code and build IoT products.
- Learn how to work with the various types of microcontrollers – Sensors, Relays, Displays, Keypads, Arduino Uno, Nano, NodeMCU, and main 220/110.
- Learn the right way to use Arduino to code from basic to advanced levels
- Learn coding using ethernet and WIFI Shields
- Learn and practice how to connect to various cloud IoT platforms.
- Learn more about Persist Data, Program Triggers and other IoT concepts
- Practice using PCB designing using Fritzing
- Learn the various stages of designing, casing, soldering
- Learn new concepts such as manufacturing, marketing, VC, angels and certification
- Master building multiple IoT products by the end of the course.
Module 1: Introduction to the Internet of Things and Web of Things
Types of IoT devices
The difference between IoT devices vs computers
Trends in the IoT sector
Adoption of IoT
IoT persuasive and powerful concepts
Security, risk, privacy topics
Examples of IoT in various verticals
Module 2: Interoperability of Internet of Things
Introduction to Arduino Programming00:00
Integration of sensors and actuators using Arduino
Introduction to Raspberry Pi
Implementation of Internet of things with Raspberry Pi
Introduction to SDN
Practical applications with hands-on projects
Installation of various packages necessary for the project and a complete list of tools
Module 3: Internet Of Things Communication Protocols
Understanding MQTT Protocol Basics
Various ways the protocols work
Broker and client terminologies
Publisher and subscriber model
Module 4: IoT and Cloud Computing
Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
The correlation between Cloud Computing and the Internet of things.
The most popular Cloud Computing Services for sensor management.
Module 5: Smart Cities and Smart Homes
Case Studies in various verticals including; Agriculture, Healthcare, Activity Monitoring
Module 6: Final Assessment Module of IoT
Mock-up assignment for certification
Interview preparation IoT applications
Support IoT applications
Project IoT applications
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Basic knowledge of electronics and coding principles