Data Science with Azure
Data Science with Azure Training Overview
Data science is key for extracting knowledge and insights to solve meaningful business problems, Using data science research methods, statistical analysis in Python, and R programming language fundamentals, youâ€™ll learn about the distribution of data in Microsoft Azure.
Youâ€™ll also engage with practical approaches to data and analytics problems â€“ such as big data and artificial intelligence (AI) â€“ and will familiarise yourself with equations, functions, differentiation, web optimization, graphs, and more.
What you'll learn?
- This course is designed as one advanced next step from the Introduction to Data Science with Azure Program.
- Transact-SQL is an essential skill for data professionals and developers working with SQL databases.
- R is rapidly becoming the leading language in data science and statistics.
- Ready for more hands-on, step-by-step Python fundamentals?
- it aims to help you learn some essential foundational concepts.
- Fundamentals of developing a good question to designing good data collection strategies to putting results in context.
- This course presents and explains Microsoft Azure, the premier technology used to deliver data science solutions.
- Foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
Module 1: Introduction to Data Science
Module 2: Data Query with Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
Module 3: Fundamentals to R for Data Science
data science and statistics.
Module 4: Introduction to Python Fundamentals
Module 5: Essential Mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning
essential foundational concepts.
Module 6: Research Methods on Python Programming
Fundamentals of developing a good question
Designing good data collection strategies
Module 7: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Data science solutions
Module 8: Azure Cloud Fundamentals
Foundational level knowledge of cloud services
services are provided with Microsoft Azure.